All the dresses in our salon are sample dresses. Once you have chosen your dress, we will take your measurements and compare them to the designer’s size chart. Then, we will discuss with you which size to order. Please anticipate alterations for a perfect fit.
It is a good idea to start shopping early because your wedding dress may take as long as 4-7 months to arrive. Starting your dress shopping at least 12 months ahead of your big day will allow plenty of time for shipping and alterations -- if you do get a late start, not to worry, as several of our designers do offer rush orders for a fee.
We require 70% down payment when we place your order with the remaining 30% due at time of pickup. We will not place your order until we’ve received the 70% down payment. Please note that all purchases are final; we cannot accept cancellations or returns on any dress for any reason.
We do not offer in-house alterations but we will give recommendations to multiple seamstresses around the area.
We do not, but we can always provide recommendations.
Since we are a small boutique, when you book an appointment with us, you are booking a space that is now no longer available for another bride. We appreciate you giving us a quick call or email at least 24 hours in advance if you cannot keep your scheduled appointment.